Posted on March 22nd, 2012 by zenia
Diesel Rebar And Mesh is a company situated in Silverton, Pretoria that is a specialist in the supply, cutting, bending and fixing of reinforcing steel and mesh.
Diesel Rebar And Mesh went into operation as a reinforcing steel fixing company a few years back, with some of the jobs they have under their belt including:
• Medupi power station.
• Kusile power Station.
• Exxaro mine(Lephalale).
• Khumba iron ore mine(Kimberly).
• The living stone hospital (port Elizabeth).
• And many more.
Diesel Rebar And Mesh is a 100% black-owned company that was formed with the goal of supplying the construction industry of South Africa with the best reinforcing steel/rebar service.
To Diesel Rebar And Mesh, the client is king, and this is reflected in their commitment to providing the client the professional reinforcing steel service for which they are searching.
In summary, Diesel Rebar And Mesh specializes in the:
• And delivery.
• Of reinforcing steel and mesh.
Contact Diesel Rebar And Mesh today for further assistance with regards to the reinforcing steel/rebar services which they have to offer.
iLead Steel is a trusted and experienced authority when it comes to listing valuable services and various businesses in a straightforward to use business directory. We make it simple for you to find all the related information in one easy accessible place.
Filed under: Gauteng | No Comments »
Posted on June 7th, 2010 by admin
Reinforcing Steel Contractors provides reinforcing solutions to the:
• and engineering markets,
Including the :
• and fixing of reinforcing steel.
Reinforcing Steel Contractors products are available through a well-established local and regional distribution network.
Contact them today.
+27 11 697 0000
This free i Lead Online posting forReinforcing Steel Contractors was proudly sponsored by i Lead Online. Should you wish to list your business or services for free on this website please contact Etraffic today: email@example.com. www.etraffic.co.za andwww.searchengine.co.za also offers free listing services similar to the Search Engine.
Filed under: Gauteng, South Africa | 3 Comments »
Posted on June 7th, 2010 by admin
BRC Mesh Reinforcing manufactures and supplies steel mesh reinforcing and fencing products to customers directly, and through a well-established local and regional distribution network.
Products provided include:
• Hard Drawn Wire (smooth & deformed / coiled or straight & cut)
• Concrete Reinforcing Welded Mesh
• General Purpose Mesh (welded mesh)
• Galvanised Weldmesh (fencing and security applications)
• GWMS® – Gusset Weld Mine Screening (mining roof support system)
• Lattice Girders
• Quickties / Bale Ties
Contact BRC Mesh Reinforcing today for these products, and more.
+27 11 697 0000
This free i Lead Online posting forBRC Mesh Reinforcing was proudly sponsored by i Lead Online. Should you wish to list your business or services for free on this website please contact Etraffic today: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.etraffic.co.za andwww.searchengine.co.za also offers free listing services similar to the Search Engine.
Filed under: Gauteng, South Africa | 2 Comments »
Posted on March 24th, 2010 by Alet
Silverton Reinforcing and Wire Products Pty(Ltd) is located in Samcor Park, Pretoria. They specialise in the supply, cut and bend of reinforcing steel for the civil and building engineering industries.
Silverton Reinforcing products:
- Reinforcing Steel – cut, bend, supply, and wire into position, according to SABS 920 – 1985 standards.
- Foundation Beams – large range of standard designed foundation beams, ready made for immediate use, or custom designed foundation beams available within 24 hours.
- Reinforcing Mesh – SABS-1024 specification at very competitive prices.
- Hard Drawn Wire – supplied smooth or deformed in lengths or coils.
- Razor Wire Products – Concertina coils & Flatwrap strips.
- Round Steel Nails – Round wire nails, Clout nails, Panel pins.
- Black Tying Wire
- Galvanised Roof and Tying Wire
Silverton Reinforcing Contact Details:
Tel: (012) 803 8842 / (012) 803 8845 / (012) 803 7975
Fax: (012) 803 7998
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
196 Vonkprop Street,
Samcor Park, 0184
PO Box 2273,
This posting about Reinforcing Steel | Silverton Reinforcing | Silverton was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Gauteng, South Africa, Steel, Steel Products, Supplier | No Comments »
Posted on March 22nd, 2010 by Alet
Cape Town Iron & Steel Works (Pty) Ltd (Cisco) is located in Kuilsrivier, Western Cape, and is a rebar mini-mill that produces reinforcing steel in billet and bar form. Operations started in 1967, and the mill offers excellent products and service to it’s customers and markets.
Cape Town Iron & Steel Works (Pty) Ltd (Cisco) produces rebar to several international specifications, including SABS (South African), ASTM (USA), and CARES (UK).
Cisco products & services:
- R-Bar: smooth round reinforcing round bars in length and bundled.
- Y-Bar: deformed reinforcing round bars in lengths and bundled.
- Square bars in lenghts and bundled.
- Billet for re-rolling in lengths unbundled.
Cisco Contact Details:
Tel: +27 21 900 4300
Fax: +27 21 903 9495
1 Fabriek Street
P.O. Box 121
This posting about Iron and Steel Works | Cisco | Kuilsrivier was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.
Filed under: Manufacturer, South Africa, Steel, Steel Products, Western Cape | No Comments »